Experienced Business Development Specialist with over 12 years of work experience in Research & Analysis, Planning & Risk Management and Collaborative Project Realization.
Proven record on efficient “Sustainability Solutions´. Diverse knowledge in Strategy Operation, Business Process Management and Supply Chain Optimization. Expert in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Integration. Great understanding of IT Business Applications; Entrepreneurism; Change Management; Sales and Marketing Strategies. Solid background in B2B relationships and Capital Project Management. Diverse international business contact network in the US, Europe and Latin America. Multilingual proficiency: Fluent in English, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian.
• Integrate Business Relationship Management Expert • Expert in Sustainability Solutions • Lead Multi-Cultural Sales Team • Proficient in Negotiations Tactics • Leadership / Team Collaboration • Made Millennials into Champions • Design and Supervise the Master Plan • Development and Implement Service Strategies • Energy Consultant and Collaborator • Expert in Business Applications
Energia Group Corp., California 2020 to Present
Marketing & Business Development
Carry out comprehensive surveys on solar power potential for various residential buildings by using SAM, Google Maps, and Lidar data. Pan and prepare maximum photovoltaic system for attaining average annual energy savings of more than thousands of dollars and achieving net-zero carbon emissions.
● Led, developed, and administered top-performing sales team to supply local demand for closing up to 17 residential projects within first three months.
● Assessed and diversified complete portfolio with multiple opportunities for development and expansion of organization valuing total of $3.2 M.
● Leveraged exceptional communication skills for negotiating beneficial contracts with suppliers and consumers.
RPG Consulting, California 2016 to Present
Product Lead and Placement
Strategize and deliver valuable consultancy for planning introduction of various products on lists of National Agency of Sanitary Surveillance (ANVISA) and reception in Brazil. Provide proactive assistance in preparing and conducting detailed analysis of commercial contracts with government authorities and customers.
● Established and maintained commercial platforms for American Companies to commercialize products in Brazil.
● Led and directed team of specialists to research and develop new strategies for acquiring and retaining new clients.
● Negotiated and finalized contracts with several American suppliers and logistics partners.
Bentley Group, Location 2017 to 2020
Analyzed and devised strategic master plan for rebuilding Hotel California in Manhattan Beach. Provided effective training and guidance to staff members on created database system within Microsoft Excel. Planned and organized various meetings and request construction proposals in close coordination with City Council, Fire Department, and local officials to review and sign contracts estimated at $1.2M.
● Executed successful rebuilding project in Manhattan Beach worth over $2.7M.
● Enhanced 35% efficiency by establishing database system on Excel spreadsheets and securing important documents.
Bachelor of Arts, B.A. - Operational Events, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Hawaii: 1990 - 1995
Master of Business Administration, M.B.A. - Canary Islands MBA Business School, Gran Canaria, Spain: 2002 – 2003
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Carioca Volleyball Club
Hermosa Beach, California 90254, United States
Copyright © 2023 Carioca Volleyball Club - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by BigKahuna